Monday, May 19, 2014

Flo

I thought the damage to the Rolling Steel Tent from my fender bender was just cosmetic. But things were bent enough that the passenger door wouldn't open more than three inches. Sigh.

But Progressive makes the repair process rather painless. Come into one of their service centers, sign some papers, give them the key, load some stuff in the rental car they provided, and wave goodbye to my home for a couple of weeks.

It's good this happened near family. I have places to stay and people to be with.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you have people who can help you out. I imagine it is weird not having The Tent with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to move out of my van for short stays; I never seem to bring the right stuff. Good to have family to move in with, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a call today. The van will be ready Friday. Very good.

    ReplyDelete