Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sometimes I get partially lucky

I needed to drive a couple of miles down a dirt road. That would usually be a dusty proposition. But it just so happened a water truck was spraying the road ahead of me. That's nice.

Sorry for the bad shooting-with-the-phone-while-driving photo

It's hard to tell from the photo that the left side of the road is smooth and the right side suffers from a bit of washboard. A grader had just made a pass on the left. I waved as I went by. If I'd waited an hour or so I would have had freshly smoothed dirt to drive on. Can't have everything. At least not today.

2 comments:

  1. I have come to love those water trucks! I also love driving on dirt roads but man, the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you and LaVonne! There's nothing quite like following the water truck :)

    ReplyDelete