Even though we relocated to the forest, work continues on Lesa's travel trailer. Today I installed a piece of floor. Not flooring. Floor. As in the thing that keeps you from standing on the ground. The previous bozo who replaced the rotting floor couldn't (or wouldn't) figure out how to cut the plywood to fit the "entry." So I installed some brackets, a threshold, and cut a patch.
Now the floor goes all the way to the door. What a concept.
When I first saw Lesa's Scamp it was filled with loose panels and boxes of stuff. It was very unimpressive. But now it's starting to look cozy. We'll get the beast in shape yet.