Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Down at Doheny (with 100% more arty filters)

Doheny State Beach is just up the coast a few miles from San Onofre. It's a citified beach. I stopped for a few minutes on my way north because, gee, my San Onofre camping permit was valid for day use there. Paddle boarders and surfers were out even though there wasn't much going on in the wave department.

I'm visiting a friend in Los Angeles tonight, then I head to Montaña de Oro State Park near San Lius Obispo, then on to San Francisco for Labor Day weekend.

4 comments:

  1. San Francisco for a holiday weekend. Must have friends with a driveway there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to grab a bunk and parking space at a hostel.

      Delete
  2. WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!! U'r going backwards, U have said that your destination was Mexico for meds, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already did that.
      http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/2015/08/got-that-taken-care-of.html

      Delete