Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Relocation

When I first came to Forrest's place, it was hot and shade was a good thing. So camping on the north side of the shop, in the shadow, with some overhanging trees, was a good thing. No need for awnings or other heat-defeating measures.

It's September and not hot anymore up here at 7,000+ feet. Early mornings are chilly in the shade. Late mornings are chilly in the shade. Being kind of slow about some things (particularly when I'm chilly), I finally realized I could move the Rolling Steel Tent out into the sun. Duh.

3 comments:

  1. Are you still hooked up or are you back to solar? Aspens turning yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solar in the sun. Until tonight.

      I haven't been up to aspen elevation in a while, but cottonwoods are starting to change a little.

      Delete
  2. I walk naked in the sun in the morning when I'm chilled. Well, almost I do wear shorts.

    ReplyDelete