Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Happy vanniversary

Five years ago today the Rolling Steel Tent and I hit the road. I was glad to be on my way. I was excited. I was fearless. I was free.

First evening as a van dweller

It started with a vague idea of spending my retirement traveling in an RV or something. Except I didn’t want an RV. Too big, too limiting. Then I discovered Cheap RV Living and knew immediately a van was the answer. There have been few times in life I’ve been so certain what I wanted, that I could make it happen, and that I’d be happy.

I was right.

3 comments:

  1. Happy vanniversary! It's good to know you made a right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow has it been 5 years , it passed so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Its really interesting. steel suppliers dubai is one of the best steel company in UAE.

    ReplyDelete