Insulation and interior paneling is done. Today I bought and assembled a storage cabinet. I think I'm going to put it where the passenger seat used to be. It needs to be well anchored somehow.
Back when I cut my finger, I was fabricating brackets to mount the solar panel to the roof rack. I took the two brackets to the powder painter on Friday. "Two to three weeks," they said.
They called this morning (Monday) to say the brackets were ready. "Um, yeah, it turned out we were already doing another project in white, so we could do yours at the same time."
So this afternoon I drilled the edges of the solar panel and bolted on the brackets.
When there are some extra hands around here, I'll get it up on the roof rack, mark and drill the holes, and bolt it in place. Then comes a scary part: drilling a hole in the roof for wires.