Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Road trip

With the estate sale taken care of, and a week before the Rolling Steel Tent goes into the shop, it seemed like a good time to do a little wandering. And I’d take the Loumobile and mini camper.

But where to go? Out of the desert, into the mountains and forests. Yeah, that’s what I wanted. So up the west side of New Mexico, into the Gilas, over into Arizona and the White Mountains, along the Mogollon Rim, then to Flagstaff before dashing back to my appointment.

I’ve taken that route a few times before, but usually with a get-from-point-A-to-point-B mentality. This time I’ll slow down, look around, explore a little.


2 comments:

  1. Now you are talking good rving/exploring. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine looking vehicle. Will we get a report on its campability?

    ReplyDelete