Thursday, March 19, 2015

On the road again

You know your time at a particular campsite is drawing to a close when a frequent topic of discussion among campmates is where we might go next (together or individually).

Jo needs to go to Los Algodones for meds. Lou wants to start heading toward Oregon. And I... I don't know. I'll eventually join Lou in Redmond to help him enlarge his trailer. Until then, it's sort of a matter of finding the sweet spot in the weather. It's still too cold at night in most areas north of here, but the days are starting to get uncomfortably warm at this latitude and altitude.

There's a roundabout in Wickenburg at the junction of highways 60 and 93. Highway 60 goes west toward Quartzsite and southeast toward Phoenix. Highway 93 goes northwest toward Kingman and Lake Mead, with highway 89 branching off toward Prescott. Hmmmmm...

Maybe I'll just circle the roundabout until I make up my mind. Or get dizzy and swerve off the road.

1 comment:

  1. " Maybe I'll just circle the roundabout until I make up my mind. Or get dizzy and swerve off the road." LOL, LOL, muy bueno !!

    ReplyDelete