Monday, August 6, 2018

How long?

Back in April or May I didn't think I’d be in Oregon at all this summer. Then I thought I’d go for maybe a couple of weeks at the beginning of June to be around when Lou had his eye surgery. Then I figured a week, ten days, while I did some video editing for Bob. By then it was horribly hot everywhere except the thin band along the Pacific Coast or up in the higher elevations of the Rockies. So I went to the coast.

Here it is, a week into August and I'm still in Oregon. I go to Salem tomorrow to see Hal and Loretta and pick up my new fridge. (More on that later.)

Then where?

My nomadiversary is at the end of the month. Is there anywhere special I want to be to mark the occasion? (Shrug)

2 comments:

  1. lately I have been wishing I traveled as light as you. Enjoy all your options without a trailer, even a short one like mine, in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me the same as Barney. If I could get what I paid + put into my C I might go to a B.

    ReplyDelete