Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ya pays yer money and takes yer chance

It wasn’t until I was naked and loading quarters into the campground shower that I noticed there was no water temperature adjustment.

“Oh. Okay. I’ll see how this turns out.”

The last quarter dropped and the water started. A little on the chilly side at first, but then the good stuff made its way from the water heater. Mmmm, that was nice, but would it get too hot? Nope. Perfect the whole time. And with good pressure. Too bad the nozzle didn’t have more range of adjustment, though. Still, I got all my parts clean and happy for a buck.

2 comments:

  1. Great post.
    💋
    Love this blog.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the indignity of showering after 8th grade PE with 20 some boys herded together under the taciturn eye of Mr. Lackman.

    ReplyDelete