Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The start of a new video series

About half the vehicle-dwelling folks I meet are part-timers. They hit the road for a few days, weeks or months, then return to some type of home base. What's more, some of my full-time vehicle-dwelling friends have been transitioning to part-timers or have forsaken the nomadic life altogether.

Since I have no desire (yet) to attach myself to one place, and since I can't imagine (yet) living in a building again, I decided to have part-times tell me their stories. Perhaps my perspective will change.

So here's the first in the Nomads with Anchors series, starring my friend, Lesa (pronounced like Lisa).

1 comment:

  1. Late last year I started to set up a homebase situation. It took me about a month to realize that that was not right for me at this time. Now I figure a homebase situation is not right until something takes me off the road with no other recourse.

    ReplyDelete