Thursday, July 8, 2021

Lost in the dark

Last night I had been watching The Toe Bro videos which inspired me to check on my nails. Yeah, it was time to trim them again. So I got my box of grooming necessities, removed the small bag I believed the clippers were in, and… The clippers weren’t there. 

The box

The bag

Maybe they were in one of the four other boxes. Nope. In the catch-all tray on the counter? Nope. In the mailbox I use for medications and wash cloths? Nope. The one for underwear? Nope. The one for socks? Nope. Ergh. I turned on a few more lights and checked everything again. Still nope nope nope. Sigh. Where had I misplaced them?

I searched again this afternoon. I got my box of grooming necessities, removed the small bag I believed the clippers were in, and… there they were. Nestled among some Q-tips. Things are easier to find in daylight.

The clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment