Saturday, January 30, 2021

Am I now obliged to go somewhere cold?

This jacket was deeply discounted because the apparel industry has proclaimed the middle of winter to be spring. Since it was cheap and in a color other than the Official ‘Merican Male Colors of black, charcoal, navy, dark green, dark red and camouflage, I grabbed it.

I don’t know if it’s any warmer than my fleece tops, but it should be slightly more impervious to wind. And it’s roomy enough for extra layering. I hope I never need to do that.

7 comments:

  1. Good to wear in the woods to not be mistaken for an elk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if you want to. We’ ll leave the light on for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maple Valley Gal beat me to it. :)

    Also good for if your van breaks down in no phone territory so you have to walk along the side of the road to get help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pink shirt once... hey come to think of it a lot of my stuff has disappeared without my knowledge!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a peach colored shirt back in high school. I took a lot of crap for it because nonconformity is the big teenage sin.

      Delete