Friday, March 25, 2016

Hiking in Boynton Canyon

The weather was perfect for some hiking among the Red Rocks of Sedona rather than just gazing at them from our campsite. Finding a parking spot at a trail head was a bit of a challenge, though, it being Spring Break and all that.

It was a pleasant change to be among the trees with cliffs above. The trails went on for miles and climbed almost 2,000 feet, but I didn't go that far, being the old fart that I am. Three miles were enough.


A nice spot to sit a spell

2 comments:

  1. Three miles is more than enough in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss hiking near the Red Rocks of Sedona. Great pics! Recently hiked ~4 miles at City of Rocks & had to "sit a spell" several times. Ya know, for the sake of my elderly furbabies. ;))

    ReplyDelete