Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wardrobe seesaw

I was in shorts and t-shirt yesterday afternoon when it was in the 80s. I went to sleep in just my underwear with the blanket over only my legs.

When I woke up at 3:17 it was 46 degrees in the Rolling Steel Tent. Brrrr. So I put on pajama bottoms and a long-sleeved tee and burrowed under the duvet.

When I got up after sunrise, it was still only 53 degrees in the van. I swapped the pajamas for jeans.

Now it's afternoon. The temperature is in the 80s and I'm in shorts again. Ah, the joys of spring (minus four days).

5 comments:

  1. Someone is blocking your blogsite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant was, yesterday your site was blocked, today is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MAN frowns on Anarchist Types promoting Living In A Van Down By The River

    ReplyDelete