Monday, June 10, 2024

I forgot I had this

The clothes I wear end up on the top of the stacks. Off-season clothes end up on the bottom. Clothes I haven’t been in the mood to wear are at the bottom of the bottom.

My travels the past few months scrambled things up a little. It was hot in southern Arizona so the winter garments got stowed and the summer togs were put into service. Then things got switched back when I ended up in winter again in Flagstaff. Then it was summer again for a week while I was back in Yuma. Then chilly again when I got to the coast.

It’s not wintery here but I still need to wear my warmer clothes. My winter things are a bit overkill, so I’ve been sorting through the stacks for in-between apparel. That’s when I discovered a sweatshirt I had completely forgotten.

Oh! Yeah, that’s perfect! It doesn’t broadcast that I’m less adapted to the climate than the locals, and it’s less lumberjacky than my flannel shirts.

5 comments:

  1. Always good when you "shop your closet" and find something you forgot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I forgot about it because I didn't have much need to wear it after I got it.

      Delete
  2. Are your bright, fun shirts still in the line up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I "love" pooping in the woods, but I appreciate the sentiment. (the sticker on the wall)

    Great potrait!

    ReplyDelete