Monday, March 17, 2014

Mr. Clean

Bathing is a bit of an issue when you live in a van. Sponge baths, wet wipes, the occasional truck stop shower. I make do. To be honest, there have been periods in the past six months when I went many days without washing. Hey, I was alone and I could stand my own odor. And it helped that I don't sweat as much in arid climates.

Now, with the hot spring here at Slab City, I’ve been bathing twice a day. I rarely showered that often when I lived in buildings. Mmmmmm, clean is good. Feeling fresh is good. I’m going to miss the hot spring after I move on.

1 comment:

  1. A travel tip for the waterless learned from some ol' missionary friends. A bottle of rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls makes for clean-er armpit odorrific! Do it! Kills germies, makes your pits less odiferous. ;) ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete