Thursday, December 31, 2015

Confirmed sighting

Back in February I wrote that I was resisting the urge to get a trail camera. I stopped resisting. It's a cheap, bare bones one. No programming. Just turn it on. Still shots only, no video. But it shoots color in daylight and black & white in the dark. Assuming something triggers the motion sensor. Lately that something has been only bushes in the wind. No critters have chosen to visit my little desert photo booth. Maybe because they don't get prints or the rights to their own images.

But there was success when I deployed the camera last night. I got two partial shots of the elusive, migratory, thought-by-some-to-be-extinct, Blogging Desert Primate.

Evening, December 30, 2015

Morning, December 31, 2015

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you'd get more critter pictures if the camera wasn't aimed at the sky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or perhaps the settings on your camera weren't properly set up for a close-up like this:
    https://i0.wp.com/cdn.badassdigest.com/uploads/images/42607/harrt__index.jpg

    ReplyDelete