Thursday, November 10, 2016

Alone at last

I have a deserved reputation among my van dwelling friends as a guy with very itchy feet. I stay somewhere a couple of days, then take off. So it's surprising to them, and humorous to me, that I'm the last one left in our Pahrump NV camp. There were six of us (briefly eight), but now there's just me. The van driving away in the background is Bob, who probably jokes the most about my constant wandering. I was here a day before he arrived and I'll be here a day after he leaves. Now I can poop without closing the curtain.

3 comments:

  1. So pray tell, Al, what is keeping you so stationary? That scenery does not look all that mesmerizing. LOL Work on the videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy, slow down some 'cause you're makin' me run.
    Daddy, don't you walk so fast.

    ReplyDelete