Thursday, May 30, 2019

Part of the crowd

Leaving Tucson yesterday, LaVonne was in the lead, driving my van. It was the first time I’ve ever been able to see the Rolling Steel Tent as others see it, as one vehicle in traffic. To my surprise, it fit right in. Just another commercial van in the morning commute.

Now, if someone were on the lookout for nomad vans, they might pick out the Rolling Steel Tent. “Look, a solar panel on the roof. It’s one of them.”

But stealth isn’t my priority, only innocuousness. See me but fail to care. I suspect lack of concern is easier to attain and maintain than the perfect camouflage of stealth.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have curtains in my van, stealth is over rated. Different is good. This is America, and freedom is precious, and wonderful, like the source of art.

    ReplyDelete