Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Waiting for the sun

Not the best weather this week for collecting solar energy. So I'll need to be judicious with my electricity use.

Besides that, though, there's the matter of how this type of weather messes with my attitude. I'm definitely a sunshine guy. I'm not happy. I'm not feeling very social, which defeats the purpose of being at a social event like the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous. As my mother used to say, "Oh grumble grumble grumble. If you're going to be like that, stay away from me. Go outside." So I will.

4 comments:

  1. YAEP, I know what U mean, decreased sunlight makes people depressed, anxious & miserable... The further north we go the more depressed people we find ! I know, I know U're south now, but is the darkness ( due to El NiƱo ) that's getting you, We can't help it when our Serotonin goes bananas !! Celexa is good, but it destroys you stomach...Hope U feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the weather.Here in Ajo,AZ it is the same-gloom and rain (off and on)! How I survived 18 yrs in the PNW,I'll never know :-(

    ReplyDelete