Friday, April 28, 2017

Martin y Florencia

I didn't wake up this morning thinking, "Today I'm going to go find a couple from Santiago, Chile to talk to." But there they were.

First I saw their unusual (in the United States) Mitsubishi Delica based RV. As I got closer I saw the Chilean license plate. Oh my, they've come a long way. And they have farther to go. They're on their way to Alaska. The Americas, end to end. Here's their blog about it. Martin apologized for it not being up to date. They were disappointed to learn of the damaged bridge in Big Sur. They'll have to miss that part of the coast. They gave me a sticker they'd made for their trip and I put it in a prominent place on the wall with my other travel stickers. (Note to self: get some Rolling Steel Tent stickers made.)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I like the unusual look of the rig. To me, it looks like a cross between a casita travel trailer and a class C. Nice small size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got such a huge smile seeing a Chilean license plate in California. Thanks for the blog post. Proof I'm not crazy.

    ReplyDelete