Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Second chair storage solved

In the previous post about the new addition to my chair family I wrote, "I could store it upright if I were to add some eye bolts and bungee cords to the end of the cabinet."

So I made a trip to Herb's True Value Hardware, got the eye bolts and bungees, installed them and, presto! It worked better than I'd hoped.

Both chairs neatly in place, out of the way

Problem solving is one of my primary joys. It makes me doubly happy when a solution works exactly right the first time around. And cheaply.

2 comments:

  1. Well done indeed! Doesn't it make you feel good?

    I have a 24" x 5" space like that behind my bathroom inside my van's driver-side back door. It holds a bag chair, a sun umbrella, a roll-up table, a mop, and a vacuum cleaner all held in place with 2 bungie cords. I loved being able to get all that into what most people would consider unusable space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah
    Bowing to the great problem solving Al!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete