Monday, April 25, 2016

I've paid more for campsites

It's not my fault Las Vegas is situated between where I was and where I'm headed. So I got a really cheap room at New York New York. I can take as many showers as I want and use the wifi to binge-watch some TV shows I've read about but never seen.

Part of my view

And, you know, it's a break from the routine. Glitz! Noise! Fantasy! Crowds! Variety! Hot running water! Flushing toilets! Less dirt! Fewer bugs! One night, then it's back to the road, wide open spaces and good old reality.

5 comments:

  1. And fully charge all electronics without depleting batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the occasional luxuries that spice up ones life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH, what a wonderful life, I wish !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the cheap all you can eat buffets.

    ReplyDelete