Friday, April 15, 2016

Smile for the camera

I keep a Google map of all my camping sites. I was doing the entry for my spot at Belle Campground in Joshua Tree National Park when the satellite view showed me something quite unexpected.

That's me and a couple of friends during our visit last March. The Rolling Steel Tent on the right, Lou's pickup and trailer are in the middle (back when the trailer was green and shorter) and Jo's former Sprinter-based RV is on the left.

Fascinating, but kind of creepy.

5 comments:

  1. Big Brother is watching YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shadows did a number on me so I first saw this as RVs surrounded by a mud flow burying them. Glad that did not turn out to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing new from Al in 3 days. Did the Aliens finally catch up with him?!!!

    ReplyDelete